Located on 8 ½ acres, Camp Tanda was established in 1947 by a group of Christian men and women who were members of the Churches of Christ. Since that time the camp has been used by many non-profit groups such as schools, scouts, church organizations, as well as family reunions.
The camp is overseen by a Board of Directors which is dedicated to providing a place where people can come together for recreation, fellowship, and worship in a peaceful, special setting.
Camp Tanda rents to only one group at a time on a first come, first served basis. Call today to check availability and pricing!